Media Buyer Marketing Specialist
At Ecommerce Scaling Secrets, we are looking for a Media Buyer Marketing Specialist to join our REMOTE FULL-TIME team or who are open to relocating in the future to our Miami office. We are currently looking to fill the following positions with talented individuals:
- YouTube Media Buyer (Primarily YouTube w/ some GDN/Search)
- Facebook Media Buyer
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following Qualities
HUNGRY: we’re a startup, there’s HUGE potential for the right candidate. Extremely competitive, top 1% monetary compensation model
INDEPENDENT: we’re not here to micromanage
PASSIONATE: you love what you do and you’re a lifelong learner
If this sounds like you, we need to talk. We are looking forward to meeting you.
About Ecommerce Scaling Secrets
Ecommerce Scaling Secrets is an e-commerce group that connects 6-7-8 figure eCommerce entrepreneurs. We connect for networking, collective troubleshooting, and sharing resources/training that scale businesses 10X. Currently, we are the fastest growing eCommerce training company in the world.
- 1+ years of experience and strong familiarity with native and social media buying; Facebook, Youtube, Google, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Outbrain, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Hands-on experience creating ads, and generating campaigns in said platforms, identifying profitable audience segments, and continuous optimization of campaigns.
- Superb skills in understanding the platforms and how to scale them, when you hit diminishing returns, you have strategies to break through them.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail, managing a multitude of campaigns simultaneously.
- Proactive and can work independently as well as with a team.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to think strategically about complex problems.
- Experience with predictive analytics/data science experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns at a time while paying strict attention to detail, and delivering results.
How You Can Make An Impact
- Build, launch, and optimize campaigns across major social platforms with a focus on executing scale at positive ROAS.
- Develop strategies and recommendations for new campaigns.
- Day-to-day monitoring, management, optimization, and development of campaigns.
- Recommend changes to existing product funnels, the digital media trading platform, policies, and processes that improve overall performance.
- Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment.
- Leverage insights to highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities and drive execution of growth initiatives with internal teams.
Apply for this job by sending your Resume to email@example.com