Tools to Build a Profitable Online Sales Funnel
An effective sales funnel that leads your potential clients through the whole buying process until the purchase itself is obviously the key to success.
Funnels familiarize your audience with who you are, make them leave valuable information for your data analysis, and MOST IMPORTANTLY help you scale your business.
There are three most common funnel structures that online marketers use:
– Opt-in (lead) funnels – with these ones, you offer a person some free valuable offer (e.g., a book) while asking them for an email address. Later, you can use these emails to advertise your product;
– Sales page funnels – these ones are most common in dropshipping-like companies, as they allow you to sell not one, but many products in one instance as upsells and cross-sells. The benefit is that it generates the maximum lifetime value for each customer;
– Webinar funnels – these ones are straightforward – you make clients register for your webinar.
While most of you have an understanding of what the funnel is and why it’s CRUCIAL for your company, the question is – what tools should you use to build your funnel?
1. ClickFunnels – for creative the funnel’s framework.
Yes, this is the obvious one, but I’ve given it 1st place, because it’s the best, and you should definitely use it.
It is so complex yet so simple. With ClickFunnels, you can set up your sales – from the ads to your sales and upsells – all in one tool!
Many successful businesses have used it and built their success almost SOLELY on ClickFunnels pages.
The GREAT BENEFIT of using it is that you do not have to be a web developer or have any sort o programming skills to build your webpages there. You do not even have to be a creative person – the built-in templates will do most of the work for you.
2. Fiverr – for cheap employees to do one-time work for you.
By far, this is the BEST service online to offer you one-time deal freelances do the work.
Here, you can find graphics designers, video editors, ClickFunnels builders – all for affordable prices!
In case you do not have your own team for these purposes, Fiverr is where you wanna go.
3. InMotion Hosting – for hosting your website.
One of the main rules to remember in online marketing – you want to get your client through your funnel to checkout AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
Therefore, you need a host that will make your website page load quickly and effortlessly for any users. By far, InMotion is one of the BEST hosting services if you think about the cost/speed+security trade off.
4. Mailchimp – for email marketing automation.
Obviously, you want a quick and easy-to-use tool to connect with your email databases.
Here, Mailchimp is by far the best service discovered. It’s simple, straightforward, and reliable. What else do you need when targeting your clients through emails?
If you are a newbie, you definitely should go with Mailchimp or ConvertKit alternatively. If you are looking for some more complex tool with many manual features to explore, then go with Campaign Monitor.
5. Com – for making video captions.
Statistics show that ~85% of video ads are watched with the sound off. That’s why, you ABSOLUTELY MUST use captions for your videos to make sure that the client understands what you want to give them.
Here, one of the best proven services to use is DEFINITELY Rev.Com – it’s fast and cheap yet does the job in the same way in which more complex tools do. The best thing about Rev is that it will only cost you $1/minute – plus, it will be done not by the machine but a real person.
To Wrap It Up
As simple as that – use the right tools, and you will succeed!
– Use ClickFunnels – for building your funnel
– Use Fiverr – for getting freelancers do some preparatory jobs for you
– Use InMotion – for hosting services
– Ues Mailchimp – for email marketing automation
– Use Rev – for making captions for your videos.
Of course, these tools and services are not the only ones that make your company successful, but they are DEFINITELY ones that you need to get started.
So what are your thoughts on these suggestions, guys? Are you using all of these tools or only some of them in your practice? What else do you find essential for online marketing? Please tell us, Rockstars!
Let’s share our ideas and boost our sales together!